Monday, May 08, 2006

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 - TOM CRUISE


I went to see Mission Impossible 3 a few days ago. It was an exciting movie. I will give it that. I go to sleep on a lot of movies. So who am I kidding, it has to be good if I stayed awake for it’s entirety. There is a lot of action. Some of the sequences are surprising, but it wouldn’t be a spy movie if they weren’t. I was a little disappointed when they exploded the Lamborghini Gallardo in the film. It was probably a kit car. Many of the action scenes are quite suspenseful. You are left thinking, “The hero may fail!” Anyway it was a great movie to see lots of chase scenes, lots of action, lots of suspense. It’s a good way to kick off the summer movie scene “Rabbits Foot” and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home