Sunday, July 31, 2005

Overall

I've decided to take a new approach with this blog. After being the webmaster for Techcomglobal.com and taking it to the top of the search rankings in Google for the term "Wholesale Jordans" (against over 1.4 million other websites) I've decided, that that wasn't enough. I want Techcom to offer the people more than shoes. I want to not only offer the world more products but I want Techcom Global to be a lifestyle. Not through buying things but through information. I want to learn more.

But I also wish to share what I know. Hopefully that will be done through this blog and through the news feed. The tequniques I used to take Techcom to the top can be used by anybody. I will be sharing those things with you if you stay tuned in.

If you're reading this there is a good chance you got to it through an RSS Feed. I'm glad your here and I look forward to seeing you later on.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home